Monday, November 5, 2007

A little late...

A belated Happy Feast of All Saints! I meant to post this sooner, but I was too busy keeping St.Patrick and St.Gianna occupied and out of all the candy that somehow snuck its way into our house.
We participated in an All Saints Day party with the Catholic homeschool group we belong to. The kids were encouraged to dress up as their favorite saint and give a short presentation on the saint. Aidan gave an impromptu presentation on St.Patrick and explained how St.Patrick described the Trinity using a clover. Emma also gave an impromptu presentation (both of them told me they didn't want to do one so we didn't work anything up, but when they saw the other kids going up they wanted to as well) and you can tell from the picture she wasn't quite as informed on her saint as I thought she was.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been loving your blog, and enjoy your reflections on being in
Wisconsin. Albeit a part of Wisconsin that is waaaaay tooooo
cold for ME!

Hoping you will enter some photos of this weekend's visitors! I obviously have a vested interest in seeing lots of cute photos.

So glad I met you a couple of times so I can follow the progress of your family. Wishing you all the best!
love,
Bill's Mom