I'm a couple days late, but on Monday I celebrated my 27th birthday. My brother-in-law took it upon himself to inform me that I was now in my "late 20s". Ouch! No, actually I don't really get caught up in the whole getting older thing. There's too much to worry about in life to really care about getting older...we should maybe care a little bit about not getting older, now that would be something to worry about.
As is tradition in this house Brett was busy for my birthday so we had a quick "cake-eating party" in the afternoon with some friends. The birthday cake, if you ask me, could not have been better. Brett and the kids baked it the night before, we had to sample a "small" piece because Brett broke it, and the kids decorated it minutes before serving it. What more needs to be said?
2 comments:
Happy birthday, Meghan!!! :D That cake is SO cute, but not as cute as you are! I hope you had a great day and will love being 27. I'm nearing 29, myself! :O!
I think it's a great picture! And that cake is a treasure. :)
Post a Comment