These are the exact words from accuweather.com for Thursday night on. What do you think? I don't think Spring starts in March, that's what *I* think. :-)
Snow, heavy at times, accumulating 6-10 inches; cold with winds gusting past 40 mph
Windy and colder with snow much of the time, accumulating an additional 4-8 inches
Windy and cold with snow, accumulating an additional 2-4 inches
Mainly cloudy, breezy and chilly with a couple of snow showers
Yes, we knew what we were getting into when we moved up here, but even for us seasoned northerners 15 some inches of snow over a 3-4 day period is A LOT!
I will update with pictures if this storm actually comes. The likelihood of that is not known at this time. I'm not sure what meteorologists make up here, but I sure hope the pay-scale is not based on accuracy. When they say 2 feet we may get an inch, when they say "no accumulation" we get a foot.
No comments:
Post a Comment