Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In case you're wondering

TMI WARNING FOR THOSE NOT INTERESTED IN DETAILS RELATED TO PREGNANCY!








Okay, so this isn't necessarily TMI because it's not really much "I" at all. :-) Got back from my doctor's appointment. I'm currently 2 cm and 50% effaced. So, a little bit more than last week. My doctor is going on a mandatory retreat Valentine's Day weekend, and I'm sure his wife and I are equally as thrilled about it. It would be very good if this baby came before then...but, all in good time I suppose. Hopefully we'll have more to report soon.

3 comments:

Chad said...

Woo-hoo! Gotta love progress! See, those contractions were doing something (other than just keeping you up that is)! You gotta love being "in labor" for so long, get some rest and take advantage of it while you can. You're SO CLOSE!!!!

Kaylie said...

Perhaps you'll have a Valentine's Day baby simply because your doctor is on his retreat. :) I'm thinkin' of you and you are in my prayers. Enjoy the being pregnant (I know its tough at the end) while you can.

Lindsey said...

A "mandatory retreat," on Valentine's day? LOL Believe it or not...my husband is going on one, too. I'll tell you about that later. I hope you have the baby before this weekend!