Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lent?

Do you think "recovering from childbirth" is enough of a sacrifice for this Lent? Yeah, maybe not. I will admit that I haven't really thought about Lent much this year. Today is the day. My "live-in" help is gone and our life needs a new rhythm that involves a precious newborn (who is convinced she has to grow up too soon to keep up with the rest of these little people). There's no better time than Lent to make this happen! After all, Easter couldn't have happened without a Good Friday!

1 comment:

Chad said...

I think that recovering from childbirth TOTALLY counts as a Lenten sacrifice, as does being 9 months pregnant! :o) Hang in there, it will get easier as everyone adjusts to the newest blessing and a new family rhythm will develop before you know it! Give that beautiful little girl kisses from all of us!