Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's been....

75 days since we've eaten out! Just wanted to share.

And on the baby front. I've been having some pretty decent/semi-regular contractions this evening/tonight. We'll see if they hang around. If not, then I'm putting my request in for after the ice storm passes, and after the recital Brett has to play in. :-) Because, my requests counts and all.

And on the kid front. My heart is just full after getting to spend some absolutely amazing time with each precious kiddo tonight at bedtime. It seemed that everyone needed a little extra mommy tonight and I was happy to take the time. Sweet, sweet, sweet kids...my goodness how blessed we are. Truly the worst/worse (hmmmm...) part of birth for me is having to be in the hospital and away from my kids. I remember just crying after they left the hospital from visiting Gigi and I...and I'm sure my breakdown had nothing to do with me being completely hormonal. :-) Anyway, stay tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No baby after the full moon last night? Hmmmm....I'm in Des Moines, but call me, I have my cell phone on just in case that sweet baby arrives!

Meredith said...

Hi Meghan, Thinking about you these days! Do you realize that you haven't posted here since Sunday? I hope baby is coming, or here!