Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Birthday Girl

Veronica, a couple of days old

Gigi-February 2009 (meeting Veronica for the first time)




Gianna today after receiving "Lucy" a most beloved playmobil character of Emma's



Me and the birthday girl. This isn't the best one of me, but Veronica looked cute. I thought since she was the birthday girl that I would pick the best one of her. See how nice I am?



Veronica discovers chocolate.


Veronica turned one today! She had a great day. We all had a great day. Brett and I were talking and it was decided that birthdays are so much fun because the kids make the day so special for each other. I'm not the first mom to say it, but I can't believe my baby is one. She is so super sweet and fun. She's taking steps on her own and I have no doubt she will be a full time walker in the next couple of weeks.

Gigi and Veronica had a joint party this evening. We had some friends over and the kids just played and had a great time. Cake was enjoyed by all. Veronica couldn't believe her luck when Brett handed her the cupcake. We'll still celebrate Gigi's birthday on her actual birthday, but since it falls on Ash Wednesday this year we decided to have the "party" with Veronica.

.

No comments: