As a special treat for surviving a long and stressful week and as a reward for doing so well on their karate tests the kids got to have a sleepover in the living room. They love pulling their sleeping bags out and camping out on the floor. Part of the fun last night was watching the movie of "Anne of Green Gables". We finished the book early last week and the kids were extremely excited to see the movie. I had a lot of fun listening to their comments. "That's not what Matthew looks like." "Oh, Diana looks just like I thought she would." "This part didn't happen like that in the book."
But, the purpose of this post is not to discuss which should come first, the book or the movie. No, it's about something that Gianna said before the sleepover began.
"Oh, I get it!" Our sweet four-year-old declared.
"What?"
"A sleep-over. Like we watch a movie and then when it is over we sleep!"
1 comment:
Hey Meghan, I haven't been on here in quite awhile. It was nice to have so many posts to catch up on ;). We look forward to seeing you all this weekend. Hope everyone is feeling better. PEACE of Christ friend. Angie
Post a Comment