Thursday, September 15, 2011
Rembering this day
This is March 8, 2011. Veronica had already taken a nap, but fell asleep snuggling up with "her baby". I'm trying to distract myself from worrying by reading "One-thousand Gifts", but it's not working. Of course ya'll know the rest of the story. This is the night our sweet miracle entered this world. It would be another month before my two littlest girls would be snuggled up next to me again.
The crazy thing about this is that it seemed Veronica knew something was wrong. She was extremely clingy this day. We have pictures of it all because Brett was home sick...it took him a long time to get over that sickness, as you can imagine.
The really crazy thing about this is that a few weeks before my father had his sextuple by-pass, 2 years ago, my parents' dog started crawling up and laying on my dad's chest while he was on the floor watching t.v. They just seem to "know".
I've been spending some time today while Felicity naps uploading pictures so I can take them off my camera. I came across these and just couldn't resist posting about it. I don't have many pregnant pics of myself, but these are pictures I will always cherish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, wow, wow, Meghan. Amazing.
Aww, that's really special. I'm glad you shared those images.
Post a Comment