Friday, February 15, 2008

Creative

Remember the picture of the Kleenex box from a couple of days ago? Three sick kids and a couple of days later and we had two empty Kleenex boxes in the house. I was going to use them for a Valentine's craft (remember the Valentine's boxes from elementary school), but I decided not to.
It didn't take Aidan too long to grab ahold of the boxes and this morning they were sitting on top of his dresser just taking up extra space. This afternoon however he came down the stairs with them, put them on his feet, and started "box-skating" on the livingroom carpet. It didn't take long before Emma had one and Aidan had one and they were doing all sorts of silly tricks.
I had a sleeping Gigi on my lap otherwise I would have grabbed the camera, but you will have to believe me when I say that it was a very funny sight with lots of giggling!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You have such cute kids. We "Kleenex Box skated" one year in college on the carpet in our dorm hallway. It was fun, though it didn't take many runs to realize that the thin cardboard on the bottom didn't protect us too much from carpet burn!