Saturday, February 9, 2008

"Mine, all mine!"

Gigi is almost two. With that comes the lovely stage of possessiveness. You know that time of her life when she deems everything as her own. Sometimes it's when she's playing cars with Aidan and takes an armful while stating, "Mine!".
She also has a very endearing side to this possessiveness too which cannot go unmentioned, and in fact almost excuses her for the times she's not so sweet. All of us are "hers". She'll talk to me about "my Emma, my Aidan, my Daddy". My favorite is when we are curled up in bed and she just isn't feeling close enough and asks, "My touch my mommy?" which means she wants to scoot a little closer and drape her little, chubby, almost-two-year-old arm around me. Uh...yeah, you can touch your mommy...any day...any time.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Hi Meghan! I don't know how I missed that you have a blog, but I was searching for something in my email archive and found it. Nice to "see" you!

kelly said...

Oh, that's me, Kelly.