Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A couple of Gianna-ism's

Lately Gigi has been full of spunk and funny sayings. Our personal favorites include:

"Mommy, daddy...(dramatic pause)...I love everybody...(then in a sing-song voice)...I love mommy, I love daddy, I love Aidan, I love Emma, I love my goddaddy, I love my godmommy...hey, my godmommy miss me." That last part means that she misses her godmommy which translates further into "why wasn't she in Texas too". Gianna hasn't quite "gotten it" that her godmommy and her goddaddy don't go "together". Of course mommies and daddies "go together" so it would make sense. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen....lol!


And continuing in her sing-song voice, "God made me, God made Aidan, God made Emma, God made Mommy, God made Daddy, God made baby-in-mom's-belly...now silly things God made, God made the house, God made the door, God made my chips, God made the fence"

I bet Brett wishes that God would make our fence, but alas....the project continues!

No comments: