Supreme Potato Oles from Taco John's. The rest of the household had pizza, but I couldn't bring myself to eating it and just having the pizza smell in the same room makes my stomach churn. Potato Oles you are sooooo good!
I have to add that I am quite intrigued by this morning sickness thing. I've never really had much (don't hate me Matt and Angie) so it's very strange to actually experience a fraction of what most women go through in early pregnancy.
7 comments:
I hear you about the morning sickness thing--this is the first (out of 8!) that I've really experienced any morning sickness, and it is no fun! Especially with no one else around to cook or deal with anything stinky for me! Oh well, it does make my heart go out to Angie even more so though!
Now, describe for me a Potato Ole? Intruiging... I'm glad you've found something you can stomach. It's better than nothing!
I had more morning sickness with your godson than any of my children! Weird!
Oh Chandra, and with Chad gone? That doesn't sound like fun at all. Hmmmm...what are all those soccer players doing this summer? :-)
I can't even imagine what Angie goes through. At least I can function, I'm just miserable doing it. Ah well. I think things are actually getting a little bit better. I more good times during the day than bad so we'll see.
Lindsey,
You've never had a Potato Ole? Well, it's definitely nothing to be too excited about. Potato Oles are basically spicey potato rounds/tots. The supreme one's have sour cream, nacho cheese, meat, beans, tomatoes, and olives. As I suspected I was regretting my less than healthy choice last night, but I was happy during dinner. :-)
Kiss our godson for us! :-)
With both kids I always craved french dips. It didn't matter where we went out to eat, I always knew what I would order!
At least French Dips are considered food. :-) Mom wouldn't think so, but she doesn't count this time.
Meghan, I hope you and Chandra staring feeling better right away!! It will be so fun to get all kids together sometime. I am thankful to only have 6 days left until my due date. I will pray that your churning tummy's recover quickly. Angie
Post a Comment