So here's what we're/I'm going to do today...really:
Get outside and weed my flower beds while Brett works on the fence- DONE
Fold mountains...er....baskets of laundry- DOING
Eat our one and only homegrown tomato (yeah, not exactly tomato country here)
Nap- SHORT REST WHILE GIGI WAS SLEEPING....I'LL COUNT IT....DONE
Make tortillas- NOT GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY
Clean kitchen- DONE
Stay *off* the computer- DID
Maintain peace and happiness in the house during all of the above (ha!)- PRETTY GOOD!
I'll let you know how we do. If you don't hear from me for a few days it's because I'm still recovering from doing too much today. :-) Yes, I understand that my list is not that long, but those tasks are soooo daunting....especially the tortillas, but I refuse to buy the disgusting round things of flour they call "tortillas" up here.
Update: Not bad, not bad. There's no way I have enough steam to do tortillas, but since they are essential to our meals tomorrow I'll have to do them in the morning. Ah well. Crunch, crunch, crunch. (that was for you Joc!)
4 comments:
Too funny about the tomato--we only have one ready at a time here too! It doesn't go very far, does it? Same with our strawberries, we get about one ripe per day--it's cute though, because the kids actually SHARE each and every one! Isn't that hilarious??? Try and take it easy, I ran the weed eater, took a shower, made lunch and I was done for the day! Funny how easily we tire out while making another little being, huh?
I hear ya on the tortillas. You inspired me to make my own, and it was a lot of work. Worth it, but it took a long time with kids underfoot. Hope you are having a good day, no matter how much you got done!
Crunchy granola woman. Love you though. I'll call you later when I have some time. What was with the strange message?
LOVE IT! :-) Crunch away baby! You save what I destroy. . .we'll even things out in the end. Hee hee hee!
Post a Comment