There's nothing like posting a list on one's blog to get one going! Lol!
Here's my list for today.
Clean kitchen (including wiping cupboards and washing floor)- DONE
Clean bathrooms- DONE
Clean/declutter living room- DONE
vacuum- DONE
Sweep upstairs and down- DONE
Mop upstairs and down- DONE
Dust- DONE
Put basket of laundry away- DONE
Make guest "bedroom" bed- DONE
Declutter computer desk- DONE
Feed children (2 more times to go today!) :-) - DONE 1x, Working on Dinner
Nap!- DONE
Help Emma and Gigi with their room (my firstborn has a clean room already...go figure!)- DONE
Wish me luck! This is quite a list, but it needs to happen. I've been playing "catch-up" all summer and I'm sick of always feeling behind on the housework. The kids and I are going to do the play for 15 mins/clean for 15 minutes game. Should be fun! Also, the kids love "swabbing the deck"...er...mopping the floors so they get the upstairs when we get to that. This house will be in tip top shape by the end of the day!
Update: As you can see, I have my priorities today! :-) Look for more progress later today!
Update #2: Yahoo!!! The house is clean!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!! Now the trick....keeping it this way!
4 comments:
When you're done with yours come do mine! :-)
You're so silly. You couldn't afford me, or my helpers! :-)
Bet me! Any price is worth ME not having to lift a finger!
Now that's what I call nesting!!!! Way to go!
Post a Comment