Friday, November 7, 2008

Prayers for this baby please!

I wanted to ask ya'll to please pray for me and our baby girl. I just got off the phone with my doctor and apparently there's some concern with my placenta and a spot that shouldn't be there. He said it could be a number of things ranging from where the placenta started to come off and then healed itself to, well...he didn't know....great.

Anyway, it was about a year ago we found out we were pregnant with the baby we lost on Christmas of last year and I really, really, really want to meet this little one so please pray for us. I'm trying to stay calm until I have another ultrasound (which will be in the next week and a half) and learn more. Until then I'll be praying like crazy and not scrubbing any more walls.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

We're praying hard, Meghan. Love to you all!