Is this truly the man that Americans want running our government? A man who stands for nothing, yet claims to be the "change" that everyone needs? A man who tells me that because of "choice" I can kill this precious baby I've been praying for before she was conceived? A man who wants me to fund abortions through "healthcare" for all? A man who has more money than most Americans can imagine, yet is speaking for "the poor"? A man who thinks marriage is not sacred enough to defend, that lives are not sacred enough to defend? A man who is going to "bring those troops home" by-golly regardless of if our job has been finished and make the lives lost null and void? A man who is charming and eloquent, but says nothing?
This is what America wanted, this is what she gets. Land of the free (if you were lucky enough to be born), home of the brave!
All I can say is that I will, with a clear conscience, be able to say that I did nothing(!) to support this man, and will be praying for this country because God is the only One who can get us out of this mess now!
On a "lighter" note...lol! I was going to say that I'm moving to Canada, but they are already under a socialist government, so I might as well stay here.
No comments:
Post a Comment