Sunday, November 30, 2008

Resting

Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest, which is why today I am resting!
We had a fantastic time with my parents and sister and her family over Thanksgiving weekend. It was crazy with cousins running around, turkey to eat, a son turning 7, and a train to catch! We all had a fabulous time. I think the only side effect of all the fun has been sleep deprivation. Unfortunately for my guests they will have to wait to catch up on their sleep for when they get home. As for this family...well, I think a 2 hour nap with the girls while Aidan "rested" counts as a good start. Ahhhhhh. I love Sundays.

I will post pictures of this weekend and of the big 7 year old later. Right now, I have more resting to do...okay, okay, I'm lying. I'm actually going to be cleaning up a little bit. But I find it restful because there's absolutely no pressure to get anything done so I'll just do however much I feel like doing and call it good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a blast! Thanks for your hospitality, good food (and wine), and all the fun. I "think" I'm caught up on sleep now. I think.