Just wanted to let all you blog readers out there know that I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow at 1:00pm (please snow, hold off until we get back), and then a doctor's appointment on Thursday at 4:00pm. So, by Thursday night we should know what's going on with our precious little bambina!
We are so grateful for all your prayers and I have great hope that we'll get the "all's clear" tomorrow and go about with our "regular" life. I'm feeling great, baby is moving around like you wouldn't believe, she seems to take after her brother and *loves* dancing around to her daddy's vibraphone playing.
We have a busy Thursday night (hopefully) but I will try to update as soon as I get a chance. I'm going to try to get the ultrasound technician to talk tomorrow, but they are usually very cryptic in anything they say. Surely they can answer one question, "Is the placenta still fully attached or not...really, that's all I want to know." Lol!
1 comment:
I look forward to hearing about it Meghan, and I'm praying for you and your baby girl.
Post a Comment