Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's that in my room?

Gianna was drawing yesterday at the table while I was doing some schoolwork with the older two. She has quite a style of "people" and I noticed she was drawing a person.

"Who's that Gigi?"

"That's my goddaddy! He's sneaking into your bedroom and telling you it's wake-up time!"

This morning while we were all snuggling in bed (and I mean *all* of us) I was telling Brett the story and then Gigi added another part, "And my goddaddy loves to play hide-and-seek!".

I love how she has such an affection for her godparents. I'm not sure if she really "knows" who they are (other than through pictures), but she knows that they love and pray for her and she returns the affections.

2 comments:

Fr. Daniel said...

Well, I did wake up at 5:30 this morning, even though my alarm was set for 6:15. Maybe it was Gianna waking me up to get me to wake you up.

SwissKat said...

Wow! It's really worth checking in on this blog! Let me know if I turn up in any exciting activities...."my godmommy won't get out of bed!"