Saturday, January 24, 2009
Timing
Never before has my mother come to help me after I've had a baby. We've been in Texas and it just hasn't worked out. We've gotten by with friends and just dealing in the past. For Gianna a cousin came to help and that was awesome. This time my mom is coming for almost a week and so is my grandma...score! The only problem. Given my history of delivering early I told my mom to go ahead and book her flight for Gianna's birthday which happens to be three days before my due date. At the time I was extremely confident that it would be fine. Now, I'm getting a little nervous. I know we still have time and that chances are fairly good that this baby will get here on time, but if you have a spare moment can you please pray that she arrives before my mom does...and before her baptism (Feb.22nd) would be good too...lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny--I have to tell you about when I had Lexi. We lived in Oklahoma and my mom and my grandma flew down 2 days AFTER her due date. They stayed almost a week. Just over A WEEK AFTER they left is when I was finally induced. Ugh, that was such a bummer! Oh well, it was nice to have them around for awhile to keep my mind off of being so very pregnant. I'll pray that your baby girl cooperates much better than mine did!!!
Post a Comment