Friday, January 2, 2009

We will beat this!

If you're wondering why I haven't posted in awhile (okay maybe it hasn't been that long) it's because my children have been neglected by the resident picture-taker and even though every one has said at least one witty thing in the last few days I forget them by the time I have time to post on my blog. Or, I'm taking a nap. Or, I'm staying up late every night for the past 4 nights conquering episode after episode of "Lego Star Wars" wii. Seriously, I'm not even a video game person really, but Brett and I pull our chairs up and play until the wee hours of the morning. Pathetic...really, and truly pathetic!
Good thing we're staring school back up for the kids on Monday and Brett will be going in to work for 1/2 days so he's ready for the beginning of the spring semester. We will once again become contributing members of society and our conversations around the table will not consist only of how we passed Episode III Chapter 5.

No comments: