Monday, November 29, 2010

Another Birthday

We now have a 9-year-old boy in our house! He had a great day. He started his day by serving for the Bishop at Mass (score!), and then we had caramel rolls, opened presents, and had a big brunch. A friend came over in the afternoon and stayed until about 10:00am this morning (gotta love homeschooling!). It was our first hosted sleepover. I'm in the "I-like-all-my-kiddos-where-they-are-supposed-to-be" camp so we haven't done too many sleepovers at all. I think the kids had an absolute blast. Naptime is a definite must today because we have a full week.


The birthday boy requested a "tree cake" this year since his birthday fell on the first day of Advent, and traditionally we put the Christmas tree up on that day. Usually we decorate the tree little by little, but because of space restrictions, the whole tree is decorated and looking beautiful!
The early morning birthday shot that he'll regret when he's older.

Aidan loves the "Redwall" books.


The crew lined up watching a movie way too late!

No comments: