Thursday, December 2, 2010

Midweek Check-In

This week is probably (hopefully), the craziest week of the semester. I thought I'd check in to brag, er, tell ya'll how it's going.

So far:

-the house has been kept clean
-the laundry has been completed daily
-the family has been fed "real" food
-the kids haven't been yelled at (much)


I've even skipped my (mostly) daily nap with my sweet, snuggly toddler this week so I could be a "good" homeschooling mom and do some extra fun projects this week.

Our hectic schedule continues well into the weekend and early next week, but I'm confident that if I manage my time well, keep a positive attitude, and keep plugging away we will survive this crazy part of our lives.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Woods said...

Good luck with that! But no, seriously...I'm only a phone call away. :)

Bryana said...

Thanks for your comment Meghan. I really appreciate that :)

Hi:)