-My super-cool and favorite sister was selected as "Educator of the Month", and she rocks!
-I'm almost finished with my Christmas cards. I decided to do the "hand written" approach.
-It's a balmy 21 degrees outside.
-The UPS truck drives by our house no less than 5 times a day. Sometimes it stops here. Those days are fun.
-Veronica is napping in her own bed this afternoon which is why I'm not napping with her. Trying to encourage that more often, but it is oh so hard. She's just so snuggly!
-My mom sent me a dark chocolate candy bar that I've been munching on when I know I won't be caught.
-I think I found the solution to using cloth diapers at night.
-Brett will be home for dinner again tonight!!!!!
And for a picture: Emma was reading one of our new favorite books. Now, this is not supreme literature by any means, but it is super fun. "Pigs to the Rescue!". Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment