Thursday, July 31, 2008

RIP Grandpa Harry

I haven't been on my blog much lately because we have been busy making last minute preparations for a trip out to Montana. We received the news on Sunday that Brett's grandpa passed away and the funeral is Saturday. Please pray for Brett's family, especially his mom, as they mourn this loss.

I'll be in touch!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

We are so sorry for your loss, Brett. I pray for the soul of your grandfather. Were you able to attend the funeral? How did it go?

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. I haven't checked in in a while. So sorry for your loss.I will pray for your family.
Much love

Meghan said...

We did go to the funeral, and it was very nice. I'm glad we went. We in SD right now visiting family. The "obit" was interesting and everyone is laughing about it now, but not then...."Harry checked out of his whiskey drinkin' and horsebreakin'"