Friday, October 10, 2008

Baby's First Pictures


I apologize for the annoying pictures. My scanner is being silly and I can't seem to get these images to show up any larger, or where I want them.

On a happier note: We had our ultrasound today! Brett wasn't able to make it, but the kids were all fascinated with the images of their new baby sister!!!! We decided to find out this time. We didn't find out with the two older girls so we thought it would be fun to find out this time around. Brett and I are extremely surprised. We were both sure that this one was a boy! I guess since neither of his siblings have had girls it is up to us to supply the females. :-) We had a couple 4D images done and they are soooo cute. Everything looks good, I think. It's so hard to tell when the technician is poking around trying to get the right shot, and then ya never know if they are disappointed because they never get the right shot, or because they saw something they didn't like. At any rate, I'm pretty sure everything is great with our little girl. Ya'll will have to wait on knowing her name though....*that* we do keep a secret!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brett and Meghan! Another girl, what a blessing. We can't wait to meet her. God Bless. Angie and Matthew

Lindsey said...

Yay!!! :D We continue to have "matched" sets. G+B, B+G, B+G, and now B+G again. I can't wait to tell my kids. They will be really excited for you!

Congratulations!!

Meredith said...

Yay for girls! Congratulations!!

You go ahead and keep on making baby girls for our boys. Just don't take our names (we don't seem to be getting chances to use them!!). :)

Miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

Lauren says, "Hmmm, when my cousins come to visit Braden won't have anyone to play with!" I said, "What about Aidan?" Lauren says, "Moooom, Aidan doesn't want to play with a 1 year old! Geez!"

Oh help me now!!! :-)

Congrats again!