Last night while I was working on an "ideas" list to send to family members who had requested suggestions for the kids for Christmas I wanted a little noise in the house (how ironic is that). I turned on the t.v. and quickly grew both bored and disgusted at my options on the 2 1/2 channels that we get so opted to look for a movie. I didn't really feel like watching a movie, but I wanted something on. I found an old video that spanned the first 2 1/2 years of Aidan's life. Oh my goodness! It was good for me to see my little guy in all his 2 year old glory and remind myself that he is still that precious even though he is approaching 7!
Tonight we put the movie on for the kids and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Emma was even seen on the video a couple of times (poor second child). Good thing Gianna was just as happy as could be announcing who she saw and that they were "so funny!" because she is not in any family movies as far as I can remember (note to self...video Gigi).
As I was rounding kids up for bed tonight Aidan came skipping down the hallway and declared, "I'm so happy!".
"That's great Aidan, why are you so happy?"
"It was just so much fun for me to see myself being as cute as Gianna is. I didn't know I was ever that cute!".
Fun times!
1 comment:
Oh, that's sweet. :)
Post a Comment