Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lots of stuff to do!

Today would be the perfect day to get some stuff done around the house...really, it would. Unfortunately, I thought that on Friday as well and completely overdid it. Ugh. My pregnant-self's back is not too pleased. My house is looking better though. I told Brett that had my back held up for me all the walls would have been washed and painted....ummm..nesting much? :-)

This weekend has been good though. We spoke at a pre-marriage weekend yesterday afternoon and hopefully didn't freak out too many couples. :-) Then today I cantored while a friend watched the kids and Brett went hunting. We are now awaiting the news of whether or not we have more deer to process or if we get to just chill a little bit tonight (which is actually unavoidable in our house due to the fact that it's *freezing* in here). Is it terribly awful of me to hope that Brett just had a fantastic time out in the woods but didn't get a shot at a deer? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have so much to talk to you about! I've been trying to find a time to call...maybe this week? What did you speak to those engaged about?