Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Her baby horse!

Gianna woke up this morning demanding her baby horse. "The one that the lady gave me". "We have to go find my baby horse". So we searched, and searched, and searched in her room for this alleged baby horse...to no avail. It wasn't until she told me, after I handed her the wrong horse, "I can't ride on this horse", that I realized she must have had a dream about a horse. Her eyes literally popped open requesting we find this horse so I should have known that no horse actually exists. However, explaining this "dream" concept to a 2 1/2 year old is not too easy and I have a feeling she is going to stay in her sulky mood for much of the morning where she, "Needs mommy!" Ah well....I'll take the snuggles any way I can get them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gigi is way too funny! I know that Lauren has done the same thing. . .though I can't remember what she had dreamed about. And I've decided that when Braden wakes up in a funk, he must have had a bad dream. So he must have them every night. :-)