Just an FYI, I love using uniforms for our homeschool. We are going to do this year after year, for sure! I highly recommend it. My children look put together, are ready to focus for the day (even on the days when we don't do "table work" they focus), and are able to get ready quickly for the day. We've received several comments when we are out and about about how nice the kids look. Now I realize that appearances aren't everything, but I believe that "we" have gotten so informal about how we look that it's nice to step it up a bit. We also don't get those "shouldn't your children be in school" looks and comments because it is clear that they are a part of some school.
That is all. I'm off to teach my put together, focused children something before we head into town for a doctor's appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment