Friday, August 22, 2008

Decluttering makes me happy!

This summer has felt like a whirlwind. It started off with our trip to Texas, then with relatives here for 2 1/2 weeks, then a trip to South Dakota. All of this fun and coming and going has taken it's toll on our poor little house. So much so that we declared this "morning" CLEAN- THIS-HOUSE-UNTIL-IT-NO-LONGER-MAKES-MOM-CRABBY morning. We took a small break for lunch and then finished up around 1:45pm. We threw away stuff, reassigned spots for other stuff, and it feels so good to be rid of stuff that we don't know and have everything organized that we do.

The only thing left is the loads and loads of clean laundry I have to fold. I was running downstairs all day throwing in load after load and load of laundry. I am very thankful for these machines. We hardly "do" when doing laundry.

No comments: