Since I have no access to email I have no choice but to use my blog as a communication medium. There happens to be an individual who reads my blog who we were/are planning on seeing. However, as is tradition when visiting with these friends, we have two fevering, coughing, sick kids. Now, all of you who are not affected by this need to know the extremity of this situation. This has happened every.single.time we have gotten together with these dear friends. They graciously say, "ya'll come" and we proceed to get their precious children sick. It's gone from "ha ha" funny to downright infuriating!
So, dear blog reader (you know who you are), we will keep you updated as to what our condition is.
2 comments:
Well ya don't say. I have to admit, I hadn't even thought about catching the Jones germ this time, you know, with summer and all. Shucks. Spit a lot out there, maybe, and leave it in the dust if you can! :)
oops, I was going to be "anonymous!"
Post a Comment