Sunday, August 10, 2008

My bed!

I'm ready to sleep in my own bed! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You're nuts. Don't you like sleeping in someone else's bed every night? Wait. That sounded really bad. Hee hee. Good seeing you guys!

Meghan said...

Well, it would help if Gianna didn't sleep sideways and upside down. I woke up last night with her kicking her feet under my pillow! ???????

Meredith said...

We're working on shipping your bed down here for next week, but it's proving to be difficult. We'll see what we can do.

I was going to email you, but I don't know if you can check that away from home. I'm just wondering if you think you'll be here for dinner on Monday. I'll probably plan meals this weekend and shop Monday, so if you can let me know, that'd be great! Safe travels. Can't wait to see you all!

Meghan said...

I'm glad you didn't email me because I can't access that account for whatever strange reason.

I appreciate the efforts on the bed. If you could bring Gigi's bed too that would be great...lol!

Yes, we'll be there for dinner on Monday. Depending on when we leave we may be there by early afternoon (we might leave Sunday and go part way...I'll let you know). Definitely plan on us for dinner though.