Friday, September 26, 2008

19 weeks!

I am officially 19 weeks today, which is usually 1/2-way for me. Gianna was the only babe that went past 38 weeks (I think I was 38 1/2 weeks with her).
Things are looking good. We'll have an ultrasound sometime next week where we could but WON'T find out what we're having! :-)
I've only gained 2 pounds since my first appointment so I'm on strict orders to eat, and eat, and eat some more. My doc isn't really concerned, but does want to make sure that I'm taking in enough calories. Have I mentioned how much I love my doctor? He's great!
Luckily for everyone involved my pre-natal appointments are pretty boring (except for Gianna who scored a sucker and a cool band-aid). Baby's looking good, I'm doing fine. I am sooo thankful that things are going well! We're really looking forward to welcoming this "little one" in February! Yahoo!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm SO happy that this pregnancy is going so well. Now, get off the computer and eat a cupcake like I'm going to!

Lindsey said...

Great update Meghan! I've been meaning to ask you when you are due. Thanks for telling me! Wow, a February baby in that frigid, icicle-cold place?? I hope you have lots of those cute baby zip-up envelope thingies! I don't even know what they are called. ;)

prayers for your precious baby to be healthy and happy!