Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm back!!!

Did ya miss me? Our computer has been going crazy so we took it to the computer hospital only to pay a bunch of money and have our computer still crazy! Sooooo...I ended up fixing it myself. Grrrr.....

A recap of all that's happened since I last posted:

We sold our car
We bought a truck
Fall began
We went canoeing (in the canoe that we bought)
Still doing school
Read a "real" book
Baby started moving
Aidan is now a yellow-stripe in karate
Brett auditioned for a timpani spot in the symphony
Some hotshot from San Fran got said timpani spot in the symphony
A hurricane hit where we used to live and luckily did not affect everyone we know down there, just some (please electric company in Houston...4 kids and no electricity is not cool....turn it on already)

See, you didn't really miss anything at all. Someday I'll even post some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were doing but could never sit down long enough to actually ask you! We had massive tech issues here too--took our computer in for more memory and came out with a new one, apparently the hard drive was making noises and about to crash or something. I beleive it b/c it was 7(!) years old, can you believe it? Then just a couple of days later our camera died! UGH! It's been an expensive month. Glad to hear you guys are doing well, yay on the baby moving--I can't wait for that--it makes everything seem so much more real!!!