Yay for the weekend! I know that it's just Friday, but at our little home we only do school Monday-Thursday and take Friday off to clean the house and go to the library (which are both always enlightening and educational experiences...trust me!).
We have a birthday party of our godson here in town and Brett is singing with the Schola at some catechetical conference, but other than that we are going to chill and have a great time! The weather has been perfect. Perfect for fall! It's chilly enough to finally put away all short sleeves and warm enough to be outside without a jacket.
Our bunnies are growing up fast. I'm so glad kids don't grow up that fast...or do they? I'll try to get a picture when I can.
We are also on the verge of selling our car so Brett can buy a 4X4 pick 'em up truck. It will be nice to have the truck so we can stop trashing our van to do projects, and so he doesn't get stuck and freeze when he goes deer hunting this fall/winter! I'll miss our Buick though. It's such a great car.
That's about it from here I suppose. Better get going on the cleaning (2 kids are still sleeping which is extremely unusual, but I'm not complaining) and get this place in top shape for the *real* weekend.
1 comment:
We got your adorable letters today! Thank you. The kids are always thrilled when they get mail (who isn't?). They've written and we'll put them in the mail soon. God bless you all!
Post a Comment