Gianna walked into our bedroom and found me waiting to read books to the kids on the bed...the following conversation took place:
"Whatya doing on our bed mommy?"
"Our bed...what do you mean our bed?"
"Mine, yours, and daddy's bed"
Oh dear...this little gal has a rude awakening come February. It's just so hard to resist her when she snuggles in next to me in the middle of the night and declares, "You're soft and warm" and promptly falls asleep.
***As I was typing this Gigi came down and told me that her "these" were sticking out of her bed (her toes). I said, "Oh no, we can't have toes sticking out of bed can we?" A hopeful grin appeared on her face as she said, "No, I better sweep in your guys's bed." She is currently not a happy camper that I insisted that she has to at least begin the night in what she must believe to be her "bonus bed".***
No comments:
Post a Comment