Monday, September 22, 2008

Forecast

Now, I do realize that the forecast is usually wrong, but if this one happens to be right I think I might just go crazy:

Monday, Sep 29
High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Cloudy
Monday Night, Sep 29
Low: 30 °F RealFeel®: 20 °F
Cold with a mix of snow and rain
Tuesday, Sep 30
High: 49 °F RealFeel®: 37 °F
Colder with a mix of snow and rain
Tuesday Night, Sep 30
Low: 26 °F RealFeel®: 22 °F
Partly cloudy and cold













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll trade you! It's the first day of fall and still in the mid 80's here with no end in sight! I'd LOVE for some 30 degree weather to come our way. Oh well, soon enough, right? At least I can still kick all of the kids outside with no major wardrobe changes--for now anyway! Enjoy the cool weather and go bake something! :^)

Meghan said...

I love the cool weather that we've been having! I can't stand "fall" when it means 80 degree weather. Ya'll can always come up if you need a change (of course then you'd have to do a whole wardrobe shuffle too).

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's what you get for moving from the "desert" to the "tundra."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!